Nail Polish for Solita

crzndeb

I will be in Coz on the 24th.....just name what colors you want and I can pick up some OPI for you. It doesn't take up much room in the suitcase...LOL!!!

Debbie in Seattle

Now that I've posted this, you may get enough to open a salon...hehehehe

YIPPY!!! Okay...Big Apple Red, Cajun Shrimp, Kiss the Bride and Thrill of Brazil. Just let me know how much I owe you and I will get the money to PB Tom...aka my middle man! I am so excited...want to go out and get a pedicure now!

ROFLMAO!!!! I like that...A girl that knows exactly what she wants.....

We will be at PB on the 24th. Hopefully we can meet up. If not, I don't know that I trust Tom to hold the polishes...I guess we will just have to check out his toes and make sure he hasn't sampled...LOL!

I'll pack you up some instant puddings too....any flavors that you prefer? Those are easy enough to pack and don't take up much space.

If you think of anything else, just let me know.

TaTa

Debbie in Seattle

You are like the nail polish fairy! My toes will be so grateful. The kind sold here gets all gunky and dull. Unless it's the real expensive stuff from Pama.

And I like any flavor of instant pudding - but white chocolate is my favorite along with butterscotch.

Okay, here is the big secret...I think I will be working again starting next week!!! I will post more info after my big meeting Friday evening. So Tom might have to be the trusted keeper of the polish! I think it would be okay...he is more of a mauve tone guy.

p.s. - Seattle is one of my favorite places in the states. Have spent alot of time in the area.

I am nice to you even after what you did to me earlier today. It is hard to hold ice on my lip while I type and the bruise on my shoulder is a nice shade of purple.

before seeing Tom on the pier:

cheer4.gif

after the killer fly incident:

toothless.gif

I think I just need to move to Cozumel....you guys are toooooo crazy....I like that. Hey, I'm a retired communications tech (still do contract work), so at least the phones would always work.

Tom, that is a pretty good guess.....soon buddy, soon!!!!! And you be nice to Caro.....or you'll be getting a whoopin when my gang gets there.

Actually, Tom is the nicest guy you will ever meet. I am lucky and honored to call him my friend.

Thanks Debbie...the bad news is the job I really wanted fell through, the good news is looks like I will get to be out at Paradise on the 24th! I'm sad about the job (although I do have another one) but happy that I will get to meet you.

Caro,

Sorry about the job but all that means is there is a better one coming up for you. But at least I can buy you a cocktail and we can visit. I've met some people on Cruise Critic and I have Nancy from Louisiana on the hunt for OBI colors also just in case I can't find them all....so hopefully, we should be able to score all the colors.

Included in my group are my almost 23 yo daughter and her boyfriend,and my baby. She just turned 20. She probably would hate that I still call her my baby.

Tom, I am making my final grocery run...what are you low on? Caro, I have your puddin on my list....

See ya soon....Debbie

I actually have another job...it just isn't doing what I really want to do which is be back out on the pier. It won't start until Dec. 18 so I look at this as just an extension on my vacation! Please be sure to let me know my bill so I can have enough US dollars on hand to pay you.

That is going to be a rather busy day at all the piers...which ship you coming in on? I will try to be at the beach early to get MY chair. I like the very last chair...farthest away from the restaraunt. I've been trying to get Tom to put a reserve sign on it for me. Guess I haven't been sweet talking him enough.

icon_beer.gif

My youngest daughter (who is a hairdresser), said OPI is really hard to find in the stores anymore so I hope I can find it, especially after I got your hopes up...if I can't find it, then I'll owe you a few drinks..LOL!! If I can't find the exact colors, I will try to find some close. I looked at the colors online so I know what they look like.

We will be on the Elation....what have the temps been there in Cozumel this week. It's gotten pretty chilly in Seattle and I'm looking forward to some 80 degree weather.

Don't worry if you can't find the shades. Big Apple Red is my number one favorite...the other ones run a distant second. Not a big deal...don't want to you to be running around Seattle. But if you happen to see B.A.Red when you are out somewhere, that would be great. Forget the other ones. But thanks, I do appreciate it.

The Elation gets in at 9 (I think) so you have the whole day. I am meeting the shore ex on the Glory earlier that morning and then heading to Paradise Beach. Since Tom hasn't put up that reserved sign for me, I have to get there early to get my chair. I will be at the far end to the left.

Weather has been beyond fabulous this past week. It is great today - warm (80's), slight breeze, blue sky with few clouds. Heading out to Paradise Beach now to soak up some more awesome Cozumel rays.

sunny.gif

I'm heading right for PB, so I'll save your chair.

You're in luck...BA Red was the only color they had....they were out of Cajun Shrimp and Thrill of Brazil and didn't even have Kiss the Bride...I did pick you up a bright pink (Far East Fuschia) and a bright salmon (Bet it all on OPI)....if you don't like those 2,I will keep them. They were $7 a piece but just keep the ones you like. Don't feel obligated to buy the others ones if you don't like them. I made sure that I liked the other colors too just in case...LOL!

I also picked you up some puddin and the white choc. sounded so yummy that I picked one up for myself.

We'll be stocking up on the milk and choc milk that morning for Tom....but Tom, you may need to share with Sally..

Hey Tom, will Miguel be there early to put them in the fridge. I don't want anyone to be drinking his chocolate. You know I gotta score points cuz I like my cocktails strong.

Talk to ya all soon.....Debbie

I want to say thank you in advance because I know I'm going to be so excited, I might forget! I am going to try and get there as early as I can. I am still working on my reserved sign to give Tom. Really looking forward to meeting you and your gang.

P.S. Had an awesome cheeseburger yesterday. Put some of the famous habanero salsa on it and made it even better. Had some great nacho supremes today. But my favorite is still the ceasar salad with grilled chicken.

P.S. #2 Also had a great 20 minute massage yesterday at Paradise. Had a stiff neck from snorkeling 2 1/2 hours that morning. It was very soothing and got the kinks right out. Thumbs up!

thumb.gif

Oh, you are making me hungry.....

I really would love to go to Sally's and get her massage but time is going to be tight....the younger ones want to hit C&C also....it's a ritual.....I think this is about my 7th time in Coz. Looking forward to some good Mexican food...I'm originally from San Diego and spent many a night in my younger years in Tijuana. Boy, do I miss those fresh Tortas from the little stands along the street. Never ever got sick....I think the combo of tequila and jalepenos killed everything....LOL!!!

TaTa till later....

Hey Debbie...I had the most incredible torta this morning from my favorite place. It is a blue truck that parks across the street from the International Pier or TMM. They have fried shrimp tortas for $30 pesos or just under $3 dollars. You can get grilled onions on it that are devine. I love street food and like you, have NEVER gotten sick.

A massage from Sally is a most when you do have the time. It far surpasses the massage I got at the beach - which was a nice massage but nothing like Sally's! She is truely a trained professional and is darn good at her work!

smilies-5611.png

LOL! Caro, and that was breakfast?????

Sally, sorry I will miss you but have a wonderful time with your family.....at least you can get your fill of real milk....where is your family in the states?

Caro, you won't miss me....I'll be the little blonde with the big lungs screaming out your name....LOL!!! You probably can't miss my youngest daughter either...she is petite except for some very large twins she carries on her chest...poor child.

Tom, jump in if you need anything else from the states...I'm sure your soup and twizzler supply is pretty stocked.

Archived