Nail Polish for Solita

crzndeb

I have a sister in Coral Springs, FL (near Ft Lauderdale), one in the DC area, one in Costa Rica and an adult niece (like a sister) in Atlanta, GA. We all travel to Florida for Thanksgiving since that sister has two daughters and it's easier for us to travel to her. Yes, lots of women in my family!!! That's a total of four sisters (including me) and 3 nieces. I am looking forward to drinking.... milk, that is!

Sally, that is so cool cuz you have lots of nice vacation spots to visit....

Caro, you are in luck...A friend I met on the boards on the same cruise (Hi, lurking Nancy) found you Thrill of Brazil and Cajun Shrimp in Louisiana...No luck with Kiss the Bride....maybe it was retired. I'm still gonna bring the other colors, cuz you never know, Tom may end up really liking them...he needs to think out of the box anyway and get away from mauves...so 80's.....LOL!!

Okay, I might have missed something but I am not sure of Sally's location. We will be on the Mariner (again) in January and will be stopping in Cozumel. Treating myself to a massage is what I like to do most! I always said I would live in a cardboard box if I could have a daily massage. Do I need to book you in advance once I find out where you are? Many thanks!

Archived