***emergency***

bambam2972

We are packed and ready to go. There's one problem, though... we can't print our documents!!! The reservation isn't available anymore, and the RC offices are closed.

We hit the road in about an hour. If we call tomorrow morning, will they be able to call the port or something?? We have the booked confirmaion invoice showing our ressie # and that we paid everything.

TIA!!!

We are packed and ready to go. There's one problem, though... we can't print our documents!!! The reservation isn't available anymore, and the RC offices are closed.

We hit the road in about an hour. If we call tomorrow morning, will they be able to call the port or something?? We have the booked confirmaion invoice showing our ressie # and that we paid everything.

TIA!!!

Don't Panic!!! You do not need your set sail pass to board, it just speeds things up slightly.

As long as you have your ID and birth certificate, or passport, and your booking number, you will be fine. Only thing is, if you didn't complete online check in, then you have to be checked in at the port 2 hours prior to sailing, instead of the 90 minutes if you check in online

Enjoy your cruise:D

Don't fret. You'll just have to fill out the documents at the port. It will take you a few minutes longer to check in, but you'll be fine!

They always shut off on-line registration about 3 days in advance of the sailing.

TIA!!!

just bring that with you with your passport and you can do your documentation at the port. It will just take longer for you to do. Sorry your agent didn't tell you that you had to do this online to make it easier for you at least 5 days before sailing I believe it is. I always do ours right after getting confirmation from our agent that rccl has us paid in full! Happy Cruising!

phew, thank you. But it's the actual docs I'm talking about, not just the set sail pass.

You don't need your docs. ID & birth certificate or passport, and if paying your onboard account by credit card, the credit card, are all you need

once again Don't Panic and enjoy your cruise.

phew, thank you. But it's the actual docs I'm talking about, not just the set sail pass.

The two times I had electronic documents I never printed them. I didn't feel like wasting paper because you don't need them anyway. I once forgot to print out my set sail pass and it didn't take me ANY longer to board. I had filled out my info on line. They brought up all my information with my last name, handed me my sea pass as fast as usual. I just told the person at the front door that I forgot to print the set sail pass, I showed them my ID, and they had no problem with it.

Gina

Don't worry at all. You don't need them. Just present your passport (or certified Birth Certificate and photo ID) and the credit card to which you are securing your onboard account, and they will look up everything for you. As everyone said, be assured that this is not a problem at all.

As everyone else has said, you need nothing more than your ID and a credit card :eek:.

Our TA never sent us anything, and I was panicking just like you. I breathed a sign of relief when the nice check in lady proceeded to process us as if we had the keys to the ship.

When you check your bags, have the porters find a manifest, verify your cabin, then tag the bags. When you get to the door to the terminal, you'll be asked to show your cruise documents and your passports. Just say that you didn't print them off in time and they will let you through. After that, everything else is pretty much standard check-in.

Archived