probably another dumb question

taralu7

I'll ask another dumb question then. We filled out our fun passes online, but we don't see a place to print luggage tags. What links do I go to to fine them?

go to My cruise and in the drop down menu pick my documents.

It is a pdf file and the luggage tags are on page 7.

You must use IE web browser. Firefox doesn't work with this site.

I heard Safari may work with the site also.

Bill

i used e-docs for myself and my hubby and daughter. do i have to print out 3 copies?

i only printed out one funpass for the 3 of us. is that correct?

Great question!

You need one copy of the fun pass, your IDs and a credit card for the family and you are ready to board the ship.

Feel free to print the e-docs or not as you see fit. Some people print them, other don't. If by chance you are taking a laptop, save a tree and take an electronic copy instead.

I'll ask another dumb question then. We filled out our fun passes online, but we don't see a place to print luggage tags. What links do I go to to fine them?

They are not available until your documents are ready, which is about 60 days before you sail. If you get paper documents they will be included in the package.

We had one page for each of us to sign I thought?? I didnt print out all the other stuff, just the main page, but we have OBC so Im printing out page 6 to bring with us this next time.

Hubby hadn't printed out all the docs, only what we needed...page 6 is now printed and in the folder with all the other docuents, as my OBC is no longer showing online..but is showing on page 6.

Archived