Lovely Eurodam

tomtal

Have just returned from the Eurodam after a great week. This was our second cruise with HAL, our first being on the Statendam, and obviously there is no comparison between them but where the first cruise had many problems, this one was a delight. I had read of poor service on the Eurodam - but couldn't find one instance of same. We had Open Seating dining and never reserved a time, just went when when we felt like it. We were seated almost immediately and met some great people. When boarding the ship (which was so-o-o smooth and quick), we went to the Lido for lunch and immediately a steward helped with our tray and found a table for us. Incidentally, the lido never seemed over-crowded. There was always room to sit. I also really thought there was plenty of room to get by the cabanas and although we didn't have one, those who did seemed very happy with them. Our room stewards were absolutely marvellous - and, yes, I did want to take them home with us!! They asked which fruit we liked and made sure each day that fresh bananas were in the fruit bowl - even on the evening prior to disembarkation. Our cabin was always kept spotless and they had such wonderful smiles - delightful. And, finally, a big thank you to Becky (Purple Norway) who did such a great job arranging the meet & greet - and the fabulous day in the Oasis at Half Moon Cay. Everything was good - no complaints. Really worth flying across the pond from England even with the resultant jet lag!

Pam and Keith, glad to hear you liked the Eurodam. We are not surprised at all. We had a great time on her for our Oct. 1 Canada/NE. After reading your post I realized I never emailed you after our cruise as you had asked. Sorry about that. Have a good time in April.

Archived