Best ship

Scorpiorose

How about a date too? And yes where do you live.

I just saw a celebrity cruise out of Miami for 5 days, starting at $219!!! Im sorry folks but Id do Celebrity over Carnival if the price were right. $449 for a balcony for 5 days. Celebrity Century.

Why would you pick a Carnival ship if it was more money? Dont limit your ideas to Carnival.

What is the best ship in Carnival's fleat? I am trying to find a cruise for my daughters honeymoon and she wants to go to the Caribbean (I like the western itins best). I'd like a newer, nicer, ship with good food and fun for them. Ideas?

LOOK here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnival_Cruise_Lines#Current_Ships

And then Carnival's website for itineraries. Then look on the top of this page, right below the people waving and click on Cruise Agencies. Their adds make this a free site, support them. You PVP users should think of that too.:) TA's cannot spend money to advertise on this board if they are not getting business from it. Advertisers leave, WHO pays for our highly addictive board?????????????????????

Dan

My favorite ship is the Carnival Legend. I like the spirit class for ease of getting around. I like the theme/decor. I've sailed it twice and both times the staff was wonderful. It sails out of Tampa which I find to be the easiest, quickest port for embark & debark. And it is a Western Caribbean ports are Grand Caymen, Cozumel, Belize, Roatan.

Kelly

What is the best ship in Carnival's fleat? I am trying to find a cruise for my daughters honeymoon and she wants to go to the Caribbean (I like the western itins best). I'd like a newer, nicer, ship with good food and fun for them. Ideas?

So far I would have to say the Carnival Miracle is my favorite.

:)

My favorite Carnival ship is the Valor, we sailed her March 06 and had a great time, the food was excellent, very nice shows.

"Best" is 100% subjective. No one here can tell you which ship is "best."

Do your homework. Read reviews. Look at itineraries. Look at photos of the ship.

YOU decide what makes something "best" for you and what is important.

I loved the Miracle but think the decor is pretty hideous.

Does size matter? Does having a supper club? Is the itinerary more important than the number of restaurants on the ship or the number of balcony cabins?

There is no answer to your question. Just pick the cruise based on whatever YOUR criteria are. They're all good!

As someone said the "best" ship is very subjective. For example we sailed on the Holiday (smallest/oldest) and absolutely loved the experience, but we know that it's not for everybody. Several factors will go into play like number of nights you wish to sail for, destinations, embarkation port, activities that interest you, type of cabin, etc.

With that said, our favorite ship in the Carnival fleet is the Carnival Liberty. It's one of the newest/largest ships in the fleet, most tastefully decorated (at least compared to other ships in the fleet), great 7 night itineraries from Miami (we did the Eastern Caribbean a month ago to San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten), nice, large, cabin, Supper Club (reservations only restaurant), Big Screen by the pool, Quiet pool in the back of the ship, and a very nice atrium lobby to have a drink and listen to a great classical music trio.

You can check out my pictures by clicking on my signature.

Archived