Treadmill Hogs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cruiser23490578

Wouldn't it be much more fun to walk the track on the cruise ship instead of getting on a treadmill going nowhere? :eek:

Last year on the Triumph it was impossible to run on the track because the track was surrounded by the mini-golf course. This meant I was constantly faced with people leisurely standing on/strolling across the running track, oblivious to the danger running straight at them (ME)!

This was stressful and definitely NOT fun. It was like a very dangerous obstacle course.

I plan on running on the outdoor track on my cruise in February, but if someone were to come up to me and say "i was using that treadmill" I would feel compelled to respond "no you weren't, or else I would be running on top of you!" You don't get to "save" machines at the gym! I agree, if it's on a pause for a cool-down, water break, or bathroom break, that's one thing, but taking up a machine and causing more unnecessary delays when you're not even using it is just bad form!

Archived