Mariner Menus

I compiled these from a few different sites, into one pdf document. My parents just came off of the 10/31/04 sailing and confirmed that these were the menu's for the week. I am not sure if the Western itinerary switches some of the nights, but whoever is interested can take a look. :)

http://home.carolina.rr.com/thekissingers/

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Can anyone confirm which days are which for the Western Carinnean (assum that is the Eastern?).

Think it would be useful to know, in order to pick which nights that you want to eat at Chops Portifino...

Thanks,

Boo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Can any recent cruisers confirm whether menu linked below was from Western or Eastern itinerary?:confused:

Guessing Eastern....The lobster & shrimp are usually on the 2nd formal night. And, the Eastern, that's Day 6. On the Western, that's Day 5.

• 2 weeks later...

Am on the Western itin on 19th Novemeber. Did not get to try chops on our last cruise on the Mariner so must this time. I would like to skip the caribbean night so this would be the best time for Chops.

can anyone confirm which night this is ??

Thanks in advance.

The Ed

Am on the Western itin on 19th Novemeber. Did not get to try chops on our last cruise on the Mariner so must this time. I would like to skip the caribbean night so this would be the best time for Chops.

can anyone confirm which night this is ??

Thanks in advance.

The Ed

Hi, Caribbean Night is when the ship is in Jamaica (Wednesday, I believe).

Did the Mariner Western itinerary on 8th October...

Best Wishes,

Boo

If you're interested in looking at Compasses for the Eastern Mariner itinerary, I've scanned them and posted them to this site: http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p192/wraithe4460/. There's a cell phone and Wi-Fi brochure on the first page, and then click on the Mariner button, each Compass is scanned and you can click on each page.

welove2cruise*, do you have the menus from your cruise? I've never actually brought home the menus and every time I've asked about menus at the purser's desk, they say they don't have the menus to give out, I can't think of the word right now. Anyway, I was just wondering if you have them.

Archived