Dolphin Mini below a Caribe Bumpout?

ExDean

Had a balcony cabin on the Dophin deck under the middle bumpout. It was great. Half covered just like a Caribe balcony on the other ships, but no balcony extending out from the ship below you so you could look straight down to the water. I would definately try to book the same cabin if I was ever on one of those ships again.

I just got off the Coral 5 days ago and had a wonderful location - a minisuite on Dolphin deck under the middle bumpout. Cabin D503.

I would absolutely book this cabin again. It was mid-ship (both front-to-back and top-to-bottom) so it would get less motion (although this was not a problem on our voyage) and was just as close to everything in the front as well as the back of the ship. It's near the middle elevators/steps, but not so close that you hear any noise.

The balcony was half-covered which gave us plenty of privacy. The only time someone above could see you is if you're standing right at the railing. When sitting in the chairs, no one can see you. You get some sun, but not totally. And, like the previous poster said, you look right down onto the water - not to someone else's balcony. I loved this room! :D

Thanks for the input. We have been offered D623 and from the pix it looks like we'll be visible to the "world" even to the bumpout being abl;e to see into the mini suite. We're thinking of keeping our Caribe partial covered large balcony.

Archived