Parking at Port Everglades?

friday109

Does anyone have any experience with "United Airport Parking" near Port Everglades?

they do have a good rate, but would like to hear if anyone had good or bad experiences. they are almost $20 cheaper than the park & Fly

Thankx

Did you check parking at the port.

DIRECTIONS TO THE PORT:

I-595 is an East/West Interstate with connections to I-95, the Florida Turnpike, U.S. 1, State Road 7 (441), I-75 and the Sawgrass Expressway.

• Take I-595 East straight into Port Everglades.
  • Once in Port Everglades, I-595 becomes Eller Drive.
  • You will approach a sign with instructions that will direct you to the ship's assigned terminal.
  • At traffic light, proceed straight and the entrance to the Midport Parking Garage will be located on the left side of the street.

PARKING: $15 per day (rates subject to change by the Port Authority)

• Midport Parking Garage: 6-floors, 2000 spaces.
  • Security-patrolled and illuminated.
  • Full payment due upon exiting the parking garage.
  • Accepted forms of payment: U.S. Dollars; Visa; Master Card; American Express.
  • No advance reservations required.
  • Oversized vehicles up to 40 feet in length will pay $19 per day.
  • Handicap Parking available with proof of valid permit.

For more information: USA Parking, 1-954-462-7287.

I think that this falls into the category of "You get what you pay for". This place has a very bad reputation, people have reported damage to their cars, I even heard of a theft.

I tried it once, and that was enough. My main problem with them is that they wouldn't pick us up at the port as promised. We had to take a cab over there to get our car, which pretty much wiped out whatever savings we enjoyed.

On our last cruise, I parked at Park and Fly, for $10.50/day with a AAA discount, and was very satisfied; I intend to use them or Park 'n Go again

I used them once several years ago and all was fine.

However, I have since read all the bad reports and would not take the chance again.

We now park at the port in Ft. Lauderdale. It really is so convenient to just walk across the street, find your car and be on your way.

Now Miami is $20/day and we have a 9 day cruise coming up. Don't know what we'll do there yet.

I think that this falls into the category of "You get what you pay for". This place has a very bad reputation, people have reported damage to their cars, I even heard of a theft.

I tried it once, and that was enough. My main problem with them is that they wouldn't pick us up at the port as promised. We had to take a cab over there to get our car, which pretty much wiped out whatever savings we enjoyed.

On our last cruise, I parked at Park and Fly, for $10.50/day with a AAA discount, and was very satisfied; I intend to use them or Park 'n Go again

I also will recommend Park-N-Fly and have used them many times.

My experience was bad and if you check around you'll find a lot more.

The place is hard to find, we had to pay for a taxi back there after the cruise despite several phone calls (they claimed their van had been in an accident but it was sitting there when we arrived by taxi), and the car was not washed as promised. You also have to leave your keys and they park your car -- who knows where.

It is worth the difference for the Park-n-Fly. Another possible solution is one of the hotels in the area that let you part for FREE while on your cruise if you stay a night.

Archived