Cabin amenities on Atlantica

Southwest

I would appreciate information about the amenities in the cabins (not suites, but basic cabins) on Atlantica. Specifically, is there a hair dryer? Does it work well or is it best to bring your own? Do they provide lotion? Is the conditioner separate from the shampoo, or is it all in one? Those are my main questions to help me pack, but if you have advice that you think would be helpful, add that info too. Thanks!

• 5 years later...

southwest

My wife has same questions about room amenities.It seems they do have hair dryer but no soap or shampoo as far as i have read , not sure . Hope someone responds with answer, as have read plenty of reviews about food , staff and entertainment

I would appreciate information about the amenities in the cabins (not suites, but basic cabins) on Atlantica. Specifically, is there a hair dryer? Does it work well or is it best to bring your own? Do they provide lotion? Is the conditioner separate from the shampoo, or is it all in one? Those are my main questions to help me pack, but if you have advice that you think would be helpful, add that info too. Thanks!

To answer your questions:

a. A hair dryer is supplied.

b. Only you can say if it works well for you.

c. Your own hair dryer could be confiscated.

d. No lotion

e. No condition or shampoo, just a squeeze shower gel in the shower and a bar of show gor the wash basin.

Ron

I have a couple of questions as well.

Is there a retractable clothes line in the shower to hang wet suits on?

In connecting rooms will the steward provide door stops to keep the doors between cabins open? (is it a single door, or 2 doors, one in each room?)

Are there activities for the whole family in the early evening hours, like games or contests, aside from the main theatre show?

Are there hangers in the closet in ample supply, or do we need to bring our own?

Is there a retractable clothes line in the shower to hang wet suits on? Yes.

In connecting rooms will the steward provide door stops to keep the doors between cabins open? (is it a single door, or 2 doors, one in each room?)

Are there activities for the whole family in the early evening hours, like games or contests, aside from the main theatre show? There was always something planned in the atrium area each evening. One night that I remember was Carnival night and they had a few carnival type games set up. There was also karaoke in one of the lounges that my DD and her friend enjoyed each night before dinner.

Are there hangers in the closet in ample supply, or do we need to bring our own?

There were plenty in our 2 cabins.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a retractable clothes line in the shower to hang wet suits on?

Are there activities for the whole family in the early evening hours, like games or contests, aside from the main theatre show?

Yes to the retractable clothes line in the shower. The body wash they provide is fine. We went to the CVS in Key West and got shampoo and lotion. The blow dryer was fine - and I have some hair - esp in the humidity. GREAT trip - have fun!

Archived