What price should I pay for a 6 or 7 night So Carribean cruise??

What is the best pricing you are seeing for a 6 or 7 night Southern Carribean cruise on Carnival or Royal Carribean for an inside cabin? I want to go next November and am having a hard time trying to determine if something is a real good deal or not. Any advice???

Im not sure Iv seen a 6/7 night southern. Usually they are 8 to 10 days, so not sure which one you are looking at. Iv only done Eastern and Western. My best 7 day so far has been $349 on Rhapsody of the Seas, RCL ship for Western.

Which ships are you looking at for Southern?

we are going on victory out of san juan, we got a balcony room though, i think we paid $1600 for two people through costco travel. An inside cabin was A LOT cheaper. It seems that the southern caribbean itinerary is pricier than most.

We're going Carnival in March but it's Cdn March break and still for an inside it's under $600 pp for an inside room. For all of the month of March there are past guest discounts, and most of them also have senior and resident (Ontario) rates.

So I'd check out the Victory from San Juan and see what you get. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Oh - there's a port every single day too! Talk about bang for your buck.

Archived