Hotels In Ft Lauderdale?

Luv2Crews2

I need to book a hotel room in Fort Lauderdale the day before the cruise leaves. Does anyone have any tips on hotels that might provide shuttles to the cruise port / airport? Or, do you have a favorite that was convenient for any reason?

Thanks for the help!

Hi again! Just welcomed you on our roll call. Here is a great site someone gave me a while back...lots of good info.http://ftlauderdale411.blogspot.com/ Also go to the North American Homeports, Florida Departures, http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

You can do a search there. I asked about a cheap hotel when I was planning a place for us to stay, and someone local told me it was fine if we wanted a room "by the hour" ;) I quickly looked elsewhere!

Good luck!

Have not stayed there yet, but read good reviews on the La Quinta Hollywood Florida. It has reasonable rates, free breakfast, and free shuttle from airport to hotel and to the cruise terminal the morning of your cruise. Hope this helps.

I need to book a hotel room in Fort Lauderdale the day before the cruise leaves. Does anyone have any tips on hotels that might provide shuttles to the cruise port / airport? Or, do you have a favorite that was convenient for any reason?

Thanks for the help!

Comfort Inn - Cruise Port South is about ten minutes from both Fort Lauderdale airport and the cruise port -they offer free transport to/from both.

You will get some responses here but I would also recommend that you post this on the Florida cruise ship board.

Keith

Thanks for the tip - I'm brand new to this site and am learning to get around - appreciate the help. I went out there and there was a wealth of info.

Thanks to all for your input - what a great site this is!

Here's another vote for the LaQuinta, Hollywood. They have a shuttle from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the cruise port. There's an open air mall within (safe) walking distance.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Archived