Voyager yesterday??

When did pax actually start to disembark yesterday and when were pax allowed to board? I can imagine that many missed flights. We are driving down for the Jan. 11 cruise. Hope we don't also get a foggy return day.

This ship came in around 11:00am

senrab reported from the cruise terminal at 1:30 stating they expected to start boarding passengers around 4:00 or 5:00pm.

The ship set sail around 9:20pm.

Several people who were on the late-arriving ship reported last night on the original morning fog thread. I'll go round up a link...

Here it is: Waiting on the Voyager in the FOG (I believe the last couple of pages have posts from folks who disembarked.

Oh, and fog isn't the only reason to arrive late back into port. We were on Splendour in January 2007 out of Galveston and had to turn around and go back to Cozumel for a medical emergency and we were much later getting back into port than Voyager was yesterday. We didn't get back until around 2:30pm. It was a HUGE mess!

We tied to the dock at 12:40pm yesterday...and it was probably 1-1:30 before the first passengers were off the ship. We lined up to get off at 230 after a departure halt for some time...and we were thru the process around 345 or so...I then walked to the parking lot, came around and we were on our way around 430...it took a long time to drive around and thru the port to pick up family and luggage.

Archived