High School Spring Break

Drumbum1977

The first week of March is very early for spring break. I doubt there will be too many high-schoolers. The cruiselines don't allow teenagers to book a cruise unless they are travelling with their parents or other older adults.

Since I work at a school, I have to travel over spring break. There are a fair amounts of kids then, but I really haven't had many problems with bad behavior onboard- other than a few elevator button pushers that were around 13ish.

Our break this year is early April. It always falls the week before or after Easter in our district.

I think you'll be fine that week.

You'll find spring breaks from mid February to mid April. The first week in March tends to be a low week for spring breaks but you'll definitely find some that week, although it's more likely to be college spring breaks instead of high school spring breaks. Around here elementary and high school breaks tend to be in mid March.

The majority of schools in the greater Phoenix area will be out the week of March 9th, including Arizona State University. The week of March 16th has the U of AZ and Northern AZ University.

Here is a great web site for most colleges/university spring dates:

http://www.tripsmarter.com/panamacity/springbreak/sbcalendar.htm

Spring Breaks in Ohio range from some colleges as early as President's Day through the week after Easter. Most high schools in Ohio are from Mid March through the week after Easter. It is not unusual in our state to have schools on breaks over six different weeks.

Archived