Ft. Lauderdale to Miami please help!!!

wopper81

I have 6 people plus luggage to get from the Ft. Lauderdale airport to the Miami cruise terminal and back a week later. Does anyone have any ideas how to do this easy and cheap? Should we just get 2 cabs or can we get a full sive van? Any ideas? thanks

Our family used TriCounty Transportation, which was located at the FLL terminal. I think we got a van, if I remember correctly! Maybe less than $20 per person...

Do a search on the Homeports, Florida Departures. That's where I originally got my information last summer. Sorry for not being more specific. Good luck!

We're using Steve with SAS Transportation (ridesas.com). He comes highly recommended around here!

We have a group of almost 20 and he said no problem!

$15 per person each way

I also booked with SAS at $15 per person

Rent a minivan, it would probably be cheaper than the shuttles, and you can stop at a Walmart on the way or wherever if you forget anything. Drop off is at the airports but quite a few rental companies (Dollar, Thrifty and National for sure) all have free shuttles from the port. Then after disembark, just head out to the curb and a shuttle will pick you back up to go get the minivan to return to FLL.

Our family used TriCounty Transportation, which was located at the FLL terminal. I think we got a van, if I remember correctly! Maybe less than $20 per person...

This is who we used , it was better then renting a mini-van for a group of 8.........it was prefect .....didn't have to worry about dropping the van off....stopping to fill the van up with gas.....who get to drive:mad:

I've used SAS before when I was going from the Port of Miami to Port Everglades and Steve was great. To give you an example of the type of service he gives....Since I was traveling solo, he had another group of 6 passengers who where from the mid-west. Their flight was leaving FLL at 2:00 and it was somewhere around 9am. They were talking about the beaches near the airport and Steve said that he would be happy to drop them off at a hotel on the beach that he does a lot of pickups from and pick them up at noon to take them to the airport if they wanted. They accepted and he dropped them off and had the hotel hold the bags until he returned to pick them up.

We have round trip shuttle service booked with QLS (Quality Limo Service). It was $14 pp each way, so $28 pp R/T or $56 per couple. We have a private transfer from FLL to our Hotel in Downtown Miami and then a pick up scheduled early for our transfers back to FLL for our 11:30 am flight. The transfer back may or may not be private, it depends on others schedules that they have booked. They will be ready to pick us up at 7:30 am at the port.

Very nice and easy to book.

We're using Steve with SAS Transportation (ridesas.com). He comes highly recommended around here!

We have a group of almost 20 and he said no problem!

$15 per person each way

We use Steve also and will be using him again. He can take more then 20 with no problems. Great service, clean vans!

Archived