?? How to contact Activities Director on the Miracle

jeaniebelle

We had done horse racing on Destiny, Valor, Liberty. I was told it is up to the CD to schedule it. It was not on our 12/23 cruise. The CD on Miracle is Brent Mitchell - no idea how to contact him, though.

I have seen the horse race on another ship (can't remember whether it was Glory or Conquest), but I'm confused about your post. It was just a silly game with people riding stick horses. There was no auction, so I don't know what you mean by that. We were on the Miracle in October, and I can't swear to it, but I THINK I saw a horse race listed in the Capers. Unfortunately, my DH threw away all the Capers I had saved when we were packing. :mad:

The last couple of cruises we have been on you had to bid on the

horse at an auction. The high bidder took the horse back to their

cabin and decorated it. I think they had 6 horses up for auction.

The next day they had the horse race where everyone could go and

bet on the horse. The people who won the horse at auction were on

stage with the horse. The audience bet and could win money.

I saw no benefit in purchasing the actual horse. Some people paid

over $100 for their horse!!!:confused:

I really am hoping there is horse racing on the Miracle 1/24/09 sailing as I Would like to get one at auction to dedicate to " The Miracle Waiters" group. Can anyone tell me how to contact the Activities Co-ordinator?

Regina

What difference does it make who you dedicate it too?:confused:Why do we need to know that?Is that supposed to make it seem urgent or important?:rolleyes:

Steve

What difference does it make who you dedicate it too?:confused:Why do we need to know that?Is that supposed to make it seem urgent or important?:rolleyes:

Steve

And, exactly how does your post (or mine now, for that matter:)) add to the thread?:confused:

I will say, I had no clue what 'horse racing' onboard consisted of. When I opened this thread out of simple curiosity I had no intention of submitting a reply of any sort, however, I now at least have an inkling what it pertains to enough to figure I care nothing for it. But... good for anyone who does enjoy it, for whatever reason, and whomever for.:) Be happy, not contrary!

Archived