Mr. & Mrs. ****dam

MadManOfBethesda

If I recall correctly, previous threads have dealt with the question of whether HAL was still playing the Mr. & Mrs. ****dam game. I can confirm that they are doing so on the Ryndam. In today's daily program (our 6th day aboard), there is a little blurb that reads as follows:

"Two of your fellow guests have been given the title of Mr. & Mrs. Ryndam and your job is to find them! They are not a couple, nor are they traveling together. Take this opportunity to meet your fellow guests and make friends that last a lifetime. On the final day of the cruise their secret identities will be revealed, as well as their finders and all will be awarded great ship's prizes!"

BTW, on a completely unrelated matter, I hadn't planned on spending much time on the Internet (especially not at 40 cents/minute!), but I have found that my Verizon Wireless EVDO card works fine on the ship while we are cruising the Hawaiian Islands, so I can access the Internet at no additional charge for at least five more days.

BTW, on a completely unrelated matter, I hadn't planned on spending much time on the Internet (especially not at 40 cents/minute!), but I have found that my Verizon Wireless EVDO card works fine on the ship while we are cruising the Hawaiian Islands, so I can access the Internet at no additional charge for at least five more days.

Hmm. You might be getting hit with 'Roaming' charges from Verizon and not even know about it yet.

And, <GRIN> on a completely unrelated matter, we'll be on the Ryndam in about 7 weeks. Take good care of her for us!

Okay, I'm so pea green with envy it isn't even funny! Hope you and MrsMMOB are enjoying the Ryndam!

We are - - - but not together at the moment, lol.

Mrs. MMOB is at Turtle Beach with Debshomespun and Mr. Debshomespun, and I am currently sitting out at the sea view pool on Navigation deck smoking a cigar, drinking Bloody Marys and posting to cruise critic! :D

Hmm. You might be getting hit with 'Roaming' charges from Verizon and not even know about it yet.

And, <GRIN> on a completely unrelated matter, we'll be on the Ryndam in about 7 weeks. Take good care of her for us!

I'll do my best not to tear her up too much this month. :D

As for roaming....my phone (also VZW) would show if I was roaming as far as phone calls are concerned. To the best of my knowledge, roaming isn't even available for the EVDO card.

I am currently sitting out at the sea view pool

My favorite place on the ship. Could you do me a HUGE favor and take a pic of the aft pool area? We won't be back on Ryndam till after drydock, and that area will be gone by then. I forgot to get a pic when we were on the Mexico cruise.

If that's too much of a PITA, don't worry, be happy, and enjoy your cigar and drink!

My favorite place on the ship. Could you do me a HUGE favor and take a pic of the aft pool area? We won't be back on Ryndam till after drydock, and that area will be gone by then. I forgot to get a pic when we were on the Mexico cruise.

If that's too much of a PITA, don't worry, be happy, and enjoy your cigar and drink!

Will do. But someone will have to provide instructions on how to post the picture. I'm pretty much a Luddite when it comes to this stuff. Mrs. MMOB is the shutterbug of the family.

And it's drinks - plural. :D

Archived