Transportation from Las Ramblas to Barcelona cruiseport

Not sure where your hotel is..... but try this link

lots of good info here including a great map.

http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/faq/questions/32/Barcelona-Taxi-Fares-And-Supplements

Also listed at this site is another site where you can go and get exact fares.

We stayed at Le Meridien (on Las Ramblas @ 3 blks down from Placa Catalunya) and as I remember the taxi fare was not alot and we had 2 people/4 suitcases.

Hope this helps

You can walk to Placa Catalunya (sp.) and take the bus. I think that is the easiest way to go. It is the circle at the end of Las Ramblas. My husband and I took the metro last April, but I wouldn't do that again because of all the stairs we had to lug our luggage up and down. Good luck, and have a great time!!!

Also, copy a map of Barcelona out of a guide book. It will help tremendously.

Taxi from 1898, north end of Las Ramblas, was 13 euros including 3 large suitcases in November. For that amount of money, no way would I take the bus. Plus I believe hyou would have to change to the actual port bus. Having said that, after checking in and dropping our bags, we took the port bus back to the Colon Monument for about 1-2 E each, then caught the metro (we had a pass since we had been there for a couple of days) and went back to Sagrada Familia for one last (daylight) look. A huge difference negotiating crowds, etc. with and without luggage.

We DID ride the Aerobus from the airport to Placa Catalunya and walked to the hotel with our bags from there--4+ euros/pp.

Cathy

Archived