Aqua Boat and Snorkel - Cayman

I've done the Nautilus Tour & Reef Snorkel, is that the one you're talking about?

----------------------------------------------------------

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits" Mark Twain

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's formal night attire, poolside attire, child rearing practices, walk-talkie usage, chair hogging, seat saving, line cutting ..." Mark_K

No, I don't think so. These are two man rubber raft type boats that scoot to little beaches along the coast and a little Cay. There is a snorkel stop along a reef and a stop at the Cali.

It sounds nice and as to be expected, another expensive per person cost.

My wife and I did this excursion last month in Grand Cayman. A "blast!" [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] The seas were a little rough, and at 30 mph across the waves, we were "airborne" several times. A real "E" ticket ride. I drove out to the first dive site, and my wife drove to the second! Warning: you will get very wet; you will have a sore bottom from the pounding; you need sun glasses to see through the spray; you will have the best time. The two snorkel sites were the best we have experienced in 9 cruises to the Caribbean. Bring your water camera only! The boats are stable and safe. One of our all time top shore excursions. Enjoy! Kel

Archived