I booked with a TA. Can I still...

tulips*n*truffles

My excitement is about to spill over! Seriously! I finally booked my cruise today and I'm so so so excited! DO I REALLY HAVE TO WAIT 150 DAYS?!?! Really?! :-)

Okay. I booked my Princess cruise through a travel agent. Can I still check it out online with My Princess? I don't know my booking number yet - but when I do, will I be able to log on and "personalize" my cruise and choose my meal seating and all that? I just wasn't sure if that was only available to direct-princess-online bookings?

Thanks!

Congratulations and Welcome to Princess Cruising.

Yes -- you can log on to "Cruise Personalizer" once you have the booking number. But you will need to "Register" with "My Princess" to use My Princess. You will then get a Princess Number (9 digits) which you really wont need. But getting to your booking is easier using My Princess.

Please call your TA immediately if you have a dining preference -- Early Traditional / Late Traditional or AnyTime. This cannot be done on-line -- your TA has to it. Otherwise the automatic choice will be AnyTime. If your preference is one of the traditional, also tell your TA your choice of table size -- small, medium, or large. You will not see the table size in your booking.

Okay. I booked my Princess cruise through a travel agent. Can I still check it out online with My Princess? I don't know my booking number yet - but when I do, will I be able to log on and "personalize" my cruise and choose my meal seating and all that? I just wasn't sure if that was only available to direct-princess-online bookings?

Thanks!

My MIL spoke with Princess directly before we booked with a TA and asked Princess if there were any advantages to using a TA over booking directly with Princess. Princess' response was that other than TA's possibly offering other incentives (OBC) the only advantage is that you can actually change your selections in the cruise personalizer if you book directly with Princess. Yes, I can still put my preferences in for things such as robes, etc., and enter all of my immigration and credit card stuff, but cabins, dining room selection, etc. will only be able to be done through a TA if you booked through one.

If the booking has been made, you do not need to wait to get the booking number.

Go to the Princess web site and click on "My Princess". Once you have signed in there, it will show any upcoming cruises that you have booked.

150 Days! That is nothing. I have 386 days to go, more than a year! Don't talk to me about 150 days (GRIN).

Then I won't mention my (approx) 85 days. And there are others who are going to chime in with their 60 or 40 or 30, or 10, or this weekend.

Archived