? for all you "manly men"

Garv816

ROFLMAO........" Leftovers again"........ LOL.:D

But seriously guys, how does one go about joining the "balcony club"?

No, I'm not talking about what has to happen to join......(Thanks , but I don't need any help in that dept. ) What I need to know is the logistics of it, as this will be our first balcony cabin.

Sorry...but you are just going to have to use creativity and imagination to figure that out!!! It's kinda personal preference and spacial relations:o:rolleyes:

So can I say that we will be safe "joining" the club if we are on the spa deck?? MY DH has no idea what to expect for his first cruise (My 3rd :rolleyes:) We will be celebrating 10 years of wedded bliss as well. MY 40th birthday too! He has no idea what to expect. This actually is all part of my evil plot to get him addicted to cruising. :D

So can I say that we will be safe "joining" the club if we are on the spa deck?? MY DH has no idea what to expect for his first cruise (My 3rd :rolleyes:) We will be celebrating 10 years of wedded bliss as well. MY 40th birthday too! He has no idea what to expect. This actually is all part of my evil plot to get him addicted to cruising. :D

You should be safe as long as don't tell anyone what ship your on and don't tell what deck either.:D

But would have prefered something else. Do you think the cabin would support a sex swing?:p

Doubtful but I'm sure the balcony would

(go ahead and say it Halos....you know you want to :p)

Is there a porthole club?

*trying to think of bunnies frolicking in a meadow....beautiful spring morning...*

Crap....it ain't working.:cool:

We are celebrating our 10th anniversary on our cruise coming up and......thinking about getting the banner decorations for our room to surprise hubby. It's only $35 and I have a feeling he'll smile and nod (to make me feel good) but would maybe prefer something else.

So, I guess my question is-would you men think that was really sweet and appreciate the room full of hearts and whatnot or prefer something else?

Thanks guys for helping me out.

*I only ask the guys because I know girls (I am one) and we would all agree that it would be sweet...am I right;)

September

I will say that I got the anniv. decorations for my wife last cruise and I was impressed with how good a job they do on it,so it's well worth the $. Now ,having said that,she probably wouldn't have ordered them for me,she'd more than likely go with a new negligee :D.

I will say that I got the anniv. decorations for my wife last cruise and I was impressed with how good a job they do on it,so it's well worth the $. Now ,having said that,she probably wouldn't have ordered them for me,she'd more than likely go with a new negligee :D.

I'm a man who doesn't get the Victoria's Secret draw? Why spend that much on something that will end up on the floor in 10 seconds :confused:

We are celebrating our 10th anniversary on our cruise coming up and......thinking about getting the banner decorations for our room to surprise hubby. It's only $35 and I have a feeling he'll smile and nod (to make me feel good) but would maybe prefer something else.

So, I guess my question is-would you men think that was really sweet and appreciate the room full of hearts and whatnot or prefer something else?

Thanks guys for helping me out.

*I only ask the guys because I know girls (I am one) and we would all agree that it would be sweet...am I right;)

September

Here is what the birthday set up looked like in May 2004 ...

IMG_0459.jpg

Archived