How do I get in touch with other Critic Members?

RedStilettos

We sailed in Oct, had a fabulous time at the Meet & Greet, and have two prior Cruise Critic members listed as "friends". Problem comes in here : I do not have their email addy's and would like to get in touch.

We are going on another cruise and want to find out if they are interested.

Any suggestions?

(be gentle: wasn't sure where to post this!) lol.

thanks!!

You might be able to find then through the original roll call for your cruise. Sometimes people go back to the roll call site after the cruise to continue contacting the people they met through the site.

We were on a cruise in 2005 that still has the original roll call going, and they just keep asking each other questions, and making fun comments to each other.

Good luck...Marsha

Also, some CC-ers put their email addresses in their profiles or signatures (like mine). Go to "Member List" at the top of the page and find their screen names. Click on the screen name and go to profile and see if the email addy is listed. If not, go to "Find All Posts" and post to a thread they last visited.

Happy Sailing!!!

I just read the guidelines and didn't find anything against email addresses in signatures. Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

sorry I was wrong

You can put your email address in your profile

This is what I got from Admin

You can put your e mail address in your profile but you can't then tell someone to

look in your profile for your e mail address and e mail you information.

Seems silly to me but I guess if people want to check your profile in case you have put you email there that is OK but you cannot tell them to look there:eek:

Archived