Cruise Rewards and One-nighters....

cliffd64

Can cruise rewards be used to purchase one-nighters? I don't see anything prohibiting them, and if they are allowed we're probably gonna get another one this weekend (on the Gem) and use it to book a one-nighter in April....

Anyone ever try this?

Can cruise rewards be used to purchase one-nighters? I don't see anything prohibiting them, and if they are allowed we're probably gonna get another one this weekend (on the Gem) and use it to book a one-nighter in April....

Anyone ever try this?

Yes you can.

Anyone ever try this?

We used ours on the 1/3 Gem one nighter and had no problem. Enjoy.

Yes you can but remember that One nighters don't count toward your Lattitudes cruise number total. Only two nights or more count.

That is not true. The one nighters do count and I am prof of that. On the very next day we logged on to our NCL web site and it showed we had gotten the cruise counted on our Lattitudes total.

Yes you can but remember that One nighters don't count toward your Lattitudes cruise number total. Only two nights or more count.

If you have taken a one nighter and its not showing on your Lattitudes count call NCL they will fix it for you.

That might be the "OFFICIAL" answer, but most people have said theirs counted. Does not mean much unless you cruise ALOT with NCL though.

Archived