Cost of Soda Card

GSLMOM

Hi,

We will be travelling in July with two teenagers -- can anyone tell me how much the soda cards are -- they were very expensive on NCL.

GSLMOM

:)

The soda card cost is $4.25/day +15% gratuity x the number of days of your cruise.

Is it per day or per night of the cruise? We are on a 9 night cruise, and just wondering if it is $44 or $49 for our cruise.

My arithmetic tells me it's somewhere between $43.99 and $44.01, depending where the decimal falls. :D

I was also wondering if you can use the soda card for drinks in the theater and in the dinning room?

its not good for room service-or on the Princess Cay. Other then that --a soda card is good everywhere else

You can use it anywhere for the fountain sodas. It is very good value if you drink a lot of soda and it seemed to us that it was not policed too seriously. Our grandchildren always got free sodas whenever my son bought one with his soda card and our waiters in the dining room ( traditional table in anytime Da Vinci dining room) served free sodas for the whole table for the whole week after my son showed his stickered card on the first night to purchase a soda for himself.

Hi,

We will be travelling in July with two teenagers -- can anyone tell me how much the soda cards are -- they were very expensive on NCL.

GSLMOM

:)

HI why dont you just purchase one soda cup/card and make your kids share it. we done that and it was no problem infact the man at the bar told us to do it!!

Enjoy your cruise.

HI why dont you just purchase one soda cup/card and make your kids share it. we done that and it was no problem infact the man at the bar told us to do it!!

Enjoy your cruise.

Maybe good for little kids; certainly not for teens who go their own way.

when we cruised with our 4 teens (18,17,15,13) we only bought 2 soda stickers. if you had the cup or the card with sticker on it you recieved your soda. we were also told that this is what we should do by the guy working the bar.:)

Archived