What are the price of "soda Cards" on Board Emerald Princess?

blueeyes2403

Could someone tell me what the rough price is for a Soda card on the Emerald Princess?

My Husband and i are not big drinkers, could we have one between us?, we will buy wine for dinner but drink soda throughout the day.

Be interested to know as to what it also entitles you to, are there any limits on soda's etc in a day??

Soda card is actualla sticker that goes on your cruise card. The cost is $4.25 per day plus a 15% tip. It cannot be shared betweeen two or more people. It gives you unlimited sodas from all restuarants and bars. It does not cover cans or room service.

Could someone tell me what the rough price is for a Soda card on the Emerald Princess?

My Husband and i are not big drinkers, could we have one between us?, we will buy wine for dinner but drink soda throughout the day.

Be interested to know as to what it also entitles you to, are there any limits on soda's etc in a day??

You're not supposed to but who's to tell. ;)

They didn't worry too much on Ruby last week. Two of the adults in our party of 6 adults and 2 children had soda stickers. At dinner anyone of us who wanted soda got it free on production of one of the soda stickered cards (and before anyone jumps in, they did realise who they actually belonged to) and the two children were never charged for any soda bought for them at dinner, or in fact at the couple of bars we used on the ship. The bar staff knew they were for the children as we asked for small glasses for them, and they also knew that they did not have soda stickers of their own. They never charged us for them. The soda is only fountain soda and not as nice as the cans of soda.

Don't know if you will be treated like this on Emerald.

Soda card is actualla sticker that goes on your cruise card. The cost is $4.25 per day plus a 15% tip. It cannot be shared betweeen two or more people. It gives you unlimited sodas from all restuarants and bars. It does not cover cans or room service.

It can if you share a large soda between you.:p

Archived