Roll call Ruby jan 31

Bridgeplayer@sea

I am really confused, i have gone to roll call as suggested many times and there is no one that ever responds for the ship we are on. Wonder if it is me or no one else is going next week. Bill

Try this link it should take you to the roll call you want.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=600121

Bill, what might help is introduce yourself to the group. I noticed that all you said on your one post was if someone wants to play bridge. They have no idea if you are on that cruise or not. So just introduce yourself, tell a little about yourself and who is going with you. Give that a try.

Marilyn

I am really confused, i have gone to roll call as suggested many times and there is no one that ever responds for the ship we are on. Wonder if it is me or no one else is going next week. Bill

Bridgeplayer: I have been active on The 1/31 Ruby Princess Roll Call for well over 18 months now & have never seen you post. Our meet & greet is is 2/1 at 1:00pm in Adaigo. We are a chatty group & a entire page feels up almost daily, go back & keep posting. I did see one person that inlaws were going that are bridge players. I think it was Tina. Here is the link so you can make sure you're on the correct one:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=600121&page=60

Bridgeplayer, I am also very active in that roll call and will be on the Ruby with you - however I don't play bridge. I would come on over and introduce yourselves then mention again that you are looking for somebody to play bridge with. We do have several people on there who only check in say once a week or so - so you may not get responses from everyone right away. Also, come to our Meet and Greet at 1pm in Adagio on Sunday; I would think you have a really good chance of finding a bridge partner there.

Archived