Taxi from Airport to ship

Vectorboy

Hi there!

Often the cruise ship transfers are less expensive and your luggage magically appears at your cabin, so there's less lugging around with that!

...just my .02 cents!

GOoooooo Steelers!!!!!

That $31 was for all 7 people = total.

At $31 for the 7 people, even with tip, you are talking less than $5.50 each.

I don't know of any cruise transfer that comes anywhere close to that!

Hi there!

Often the cruise ship transfers are less expensive and your luggage magically appears at your cabin, so there's less lugging around with that!

...just my .02 cents!

GOoooooo Steelers!!!!!

Actually the cruiseline transfers in most US ports are MORE expensive than either taxis or shuttle services depending on the port, at least for 2 or more people. Also, the cruiseline transfers tend to take more time and are a bigger hassle. There isn't any more luggage handling by traveling independently than with cruiseline transfers, as even with cruiseline transfers you still have to retrieve your bags and take them out to the bus. Plus with cruiseline transfers you typically have to wait for the bus to fill up before it departs which I've had take as long as 2 hours in a few ports.

Hi Vectorboy, the taxis in San Juan airport are very efficient and not expensive. You might find others to share a cab if they are also going to the pier.

If you are on Galaxy this Friday Jan.30, why not hope over to the rollcall. You can also sign up for the X Connection party that they will set up for us. We are all trying to meet at the back of the ship for sailaway (1000 ish). Will be wearing mardi gras beads.

Archived