Wraparound decks closed on the Star?

suzyed

I am still hunting for the photos we saw showing some of the Star wraparounds were closed off, but can't find them. They were closed off when we were on the Dawn last year (Star sister ship) and the one photo I have found so far from a few years ago shows that deck 10 wrap around has been closed off. Don't panic yet as I am not sure 8 was closed, but thought that was why we switched our cabin from 8 to 9 on our upcoming Star cruise (my wife may have had a different reason).

I am still hunting for the photos we saw showing some of the Star wraparounds were closed off, but can't find them. They were closed off when we were on the Dawn last year (Star sister ship) and the one photo I have found so far from a few years ago shows that deck 10 wrap around has been closed off. Don't panic yet as I am not sure 8 was closed, but thought that was why we switched our cabin from 8 to 9 on our upcoming Star cruise (my wife may have had a different reason).

Do you have any idea why they closed them? Seems like a strange idea.

The aft wrap-around balconies have always been closed off on the Dawn. That's been one big difference between aft on the Star and aft on the Dawn. However, on deck 10 on the Star, they've always been closed off.

Only decks 8 & 9 on the Star have wrap-around balconies.

These pictures are of the Star which show the aft balconies, unless they recently have changed:

109_0958.2.jpg.1de171ad86507043addb7353496a71f1.jpg

StarBack2.jpg.d7bd8fb456c699172feeaf8c6d93b1cc.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg.b1d9060eee4039fa8541af7aa2d11fbf.jpg

Archived