ACCL - American Heartland River Cruise / June 2009

Love Cruises

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for not responding sooner ... we have just returned from a 28 day cruise on HAL msSTATENDAM.

We have cruised on ACCL now for 4 separate cruises and enjoyed each one immensely. That's why we keep going back!

The passengers on board have all been very friendly and the crew has been exceptional. The food is in a league of their own. All freshly home made ... including all the breads and desserts. We like their itineraries. We have done the following trips:

(1) Chicago, IL to Warren, RI (cruising through 4 of the Great Lakes, Welland Canal, Erie Canal, down Hudson River around Manhattan up Long Island Sound to Warren, RI).

(2) Jacksonville, FL to Warren RI (Intracoastal Waterways) - fantastic trip.

(3) Warren, RI to Portland, ME

(4) Round trip Portland, ME (coast of Maine ports)

And you can see by our signature we have two trips planned with them this year. We can't wait!

Check out their website for upcoming cruises: http://www.accl-smallships.com

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be there. I'm taking the early arrival option. Looks like this is your first time on Niagara Prince. I took the Lake Champlain cruise in 2006 and am looking forward to seeing what's happened to the ship since then.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi rafinmd!

Glad to see that you will also be on this trip. We are also arriving the day before and will look forward to meeting you.

This will be our first time on the Niagara Prince. We did see the ship in Warren, RI last July when we boarded the Grande Caribe for back to back cruises. The Niagara Prince was being worked on by ACCL staff and it still had the name "Luther's Legacy" on it. We are really excited about this itinerary. We also booked the trip in August from Warren, RI to Burlington, VT - the Lake Champlain trip. It will be nice to be on another ACCL ship.

We know of 2 men who were on our trip last year who will also be cruising from Chicago to New Orleans. However, they are not Cruise Critic members so they do not post here.

We enjoy cruising on ACCL ... this will be our 6th cruise on the line. You can't beat the food.

Stay in touch and we'll be on the Niagara Prince before you know it!!!!

Barbara and Dan (from New Rochelle, NY)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived