10 night cruise menu question

sppunk

We've never had the opportunity to sail for more than the typical 7 night runs - but will be on the Island soon for a Panama Canal trip that is 10 nights.

Does each evening have different menus, or are a few repeated?

We've never had the opportunity to sail for more than the typical 7 night runs - but will be on the Island soon for a Panama Canal trip that is 10 nights.

Does each evening have different menus, or are a few repeated?

Just came home from a 14 day cruise, no menus repeated, and you will find the same on a 10 day. Rarely are menus repeated unless it is a very longggggggg voyage, and even then, I remember some variations. ;)

I can't promise they will be the same menus for your cruise, but if you look for the thread Emerald Christmas photos/menus posted you will find a link to the albums that have the 10 day Christmas sailing menus. Except for the Christmas menu, I bet most will be the same.

Just got back from the IP a couple of weeks ago. The menus themselves are different each night. You still have the same "themes" like Sailaway, Captain's, Chef, Landfall, etc. but the dishes themselves seemed different. On the 7 day, I know I'm having the terrine for an appetizer and was about to open my mouth on the first night when I realized that the items seemed a tad different. Some things don't change like the Beef Wellington and Lobster (or the Baked Alaska of course).

All menus were fairly well prepared but, personally, I found the Chef's, Captain's, and Caribbean the best prepared ones (in that order). The Italian one was quite ho-hum... I ended up eating the al fredo which actually sort of made sense.

Archived