OK NCL fans..trivia question..if you know the answer I'm impressed!!

ohioNCLcruiser

That's what everyone says. Once you've experienced them' date=' you can't go backwards! :D[/quote']

Yea, you can. Once you reach platinum you have most all of the benefits of a suite passenger without the expense of a butler. But, then again you get to know a few of the butlers along the way and you still get extra attention from "old friends".:D

PE

Yea' date=' you can. Once you reach platinum you have most all of the benefits of a suite passenger without the expense of a butler. But, then again you get to know a few of the butlers along the way and you still get extra attention from "old friends".:D

PE[/quote']

Looks like I better book some more cruises so I can get to Platinum status soon! Too bad NCL doesn't count days sailed instead of cruises sailed or I'd be there by now. :D

Looks like I better book some more cruises so I can get to Platinum status soon! Too bad NCL doesn't count days sailed instead of cruises sailed or I'd be there by now. :D

I here you. All of my NCL cruises are 7 days or more with 1-8 day, 2-9 day, 2-10 day, 2-13 day and 1-14 day. I certainly hope they modify the Latitudes program to truly celebrate real loyalty.

PE

I here you. All of my NCL cruises are 7 days or more with 1-8 day' date=' 2-9 day, 2-10 day, 2-13 day and 1-14 day. I certainly hope they modify the Latitudes program to truly celebrate real loyalty.

PE[/quote']

I wish they also counted crew days!

ss norway-7 days

Wind -11 days

Jade -12 days

Sun-19 days

Dawn (3x 7 days)

total: 70 days as passenger

620 days as a crew member so far..

total 690 days on NCL ships.

Princess made that move. They realized it was stupid to have a passenger who did a single one day cruise to have the same level status as a 125 day world cruise passenger.

Princess was right, it is stupid. Hope NCL wakes up and does the same. I'm surprised NCL didn't do it first because they're usually the industry leader when it comes to innovative concepts.

Archived