Coke Rewards

J-Hawk

From what I read on these boards and what the coke comapany says, the coke rewards program for issue of a coke card was only a temporary program. they ran the program until they ran out of cards. I guess they print up so many cards and once they are gone, they stop the program.

From what I read on these boards and what the coke comapany says, the coke rewards program for issue of a coke card was only a temporary program. they ran the program until they ran out of cards. I guess they print up so many cards and once they are gone, they stop the program.

I understand about the running out of the cards, my question was whether or not RCCI has pulled their sponsorship altogether.

From an e-mail I got today!!

Starting on February 16th, there's something refreshingly new at My Coke Rewards. The 10 code entries-per-day limit is gone. Now you can enter your codes when you want — up to 120 points per week.*

This is actually a BUMMER! At 30 points/day, you could enter 210 points/week!! :eek:

Also, starting 2/17 we're going to keep all rewards under 2000 points to make sure that you get rewarded quickly and easily. But before the 2000+ point rewards go away, from 2/10-2/16 you'll be able to get some new, exclusive limited-time rewards for 2000 points and greater.

MAYBE.... They will put some of the Romance Packages out AGAIN!!

I just missed out on the points for last time, if they keep it the same I'll have enough!!

From an e-mail I got today!!

Starting on February 16th, there's something refreshingly new at My Coke Rewards. The 10 code entries-per-day limit is gone. Now you can enter your codes when you want — up to 120 points per week.*

This is actually a BUMMER! At 30 points/day, you could enter 210 points/week!! :eek:

Also, starting 2/17 we're going to keep all rewards under 2000 points to make sure that you get rewarded quickly and easily. But before the 2000+ point rewards go away, from 2/10-2/16 you'll be able to get some new, exclusive limited-time rewards for 2000 points and greater.

MAYBE.... They will put some of the Romance Packages out AGAIN!!

I just missed out on the points for last time, if they keep it the same I'll have enough!!

I hate to be Debbie Downer, but with all the cut-backs, I seriously doubt it :(

Cool, thanks for the info. I will have to go and see what is available after Feb 17th. Right now, there isn't much at all for any Travel rewards. Hopefully RCI will put some new ones out there. I was able to take advantage of the Wine & Dine before it went away, so that was a great one to get. Gave it to our son and his bride and they totally enjoyed it on their honeymoon!

I haven't seen anything from Royal in a while either.... we were able to get our 2 coke cards for our upcoming cruise before they took them away. So i'm happy that is saving us around 100.00. :) I would love for them to put back the wine & dine I had just missed out on that before it was taken away.

The point change can be more drastic than stated. You could actually have entered 100 points a day for 700 points a week in the past. A case code is worth 10 points. If you have friends that give you their codes or you are able to get codes from businesses you could easily rack up 500+ points a week in the past. Not any more.

Archived