Fuel Surcharge-Have they been removed?

Have fuel surcharges been removed from the AOS May 22nd 2009 sailing? I have not paid in full yet, so just wondering if I am going to get the fuel surcharge removed from my final bill? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
The fuel surcharge will be gone when you pay in full.

Have fuel surcharges been removed from the AOS May 22nd 2009 sailing? I have not paid in full yet, so just wondering if I am going to get the fuel surcharge removed from my final bill? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

The surcharge has ben removed but if oil prices rise to over $65/barrel on March 18..... it may be reinstated

Fuel charges should have already been removed from your account unless you are from the UK. If you are from the UK your fuel charge will be given as OBC while on the ship.

If you booked with RCCL or on the RCCL website you should be able to check your invoice online and see that the fuel charge has been taken off.

We're cruising next week and noticed the fuel cost was still on our account. We called about having the cost removed. It was like pulling teeth - but we finally got confirmation the cost would be credited to our on-board account. Hope this helps or if anyone has any advice, please let us know!

They are all gone and should not be seen on your account. Log in to RCC and take a look.

This is not entirely true. My account has been paid in full since NOv sailing in March and my fuel charge still shows on my balance. What a RCI rep told me is that it still shows on my statement but I will get an on board credit for that amount.

This is not entirely true. My account has been paid in full since NOv sailing in March and my fuel charge still shows on my balance. What a RCI rep told me is that it still shows on my statement but I will get an on board credit for that amount.

Perhaps because your cruise was paid in full?

###

Archived