Single digits...so excited!!!!

BabySam99

BabySam99

Hope you have a wonderful time....thanks for the support when mum had her accident....that is what I love about CC'rs is their compassion for fellow pax in times of crisis.

Look forward to hearing how you get on.....and wear shoes that dont slip on marble floors etc.

Liz

I'm jealous......although I am in single digits in the year column :p

ENJOY your cruise and be sure to let us know how it went when you return. Only wish I were where you are in your countdowns

No need to pack towels, they will be provided, but you are responsible for their return. Some do take their own cheapies so as not to have to worry, but if you are tight in packing space, leave them at home

Bon Voyage all

I thank you all for your well wishes and info on the towels. It's Radiance of the Seas for us on Sunday, my first cruise and my partner's 2nd.

Ya'll's (can you tell I am from Kentucky)? time will come before you know it. Have wonderful holidays each of you.

Bon Voyage!!!

Like Patty Sue, we're off on Sunday. Jumping ship, so to speak, and on the Zenith for 14 fabulous days. Can't wait!!

Hair tomorrow, tips and toes on Saturday, packing, then a red-eye to JAX.

WHOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm envious of all of you!! I hope you have a GREAT time and I'm counting down my 2006 cruise (high in the triple digits). I love cruising and being on this website allows me to be able to pretend that I'm cruising with all of you. Happy Thanksgiving!! Be thankful for everything you have!!

No need to pack towels, they will be provided, but you are responsible for their return. Some do take their own cheapies so as not to have to worry, but if you are tight in packing space, leave them at home

Bon Voyage all

Better yet, buy one in port. That way you have a cheapie towel and a souvenir!

Archived