Carnival One Day Sale?

phabric

Received an e-mail for Nov 18 One Day Sale with 2 cat upgrade.

Do you actually get a better price on an one sale date or is it just to get the free upgrade?

Never cruised with Carnival only Princess and RC and looking into an Alaska cruise.

Booked today for 10/16/2005 paid for Garanteed balcony got 2 free upgrades was told to call back again in March when next round of bookings start and find out if more upgrades available. Booked 12/27/2004 on Spirit last two day sale in September booked garanteed Balcony got Veranda 7125 that is 7 cat upgrade. Sometimes you just get lucky!!!

Yes, but what did you pay versus someone that booked before the sale???? I booked the Miracle today and paid $110 less than what I WOULD have paid had I used the "sale pricing"... I think too many people book the sale price and don't look around too much to see what they would pay on non sale days from TA's... Also, if Carnival told you to call back when they have another sale, I would write down the info! I have never seen them have a sale where you could apply anything to a previously booked cruise... although there have been some to post here that have been lucky, but their fine print keeps them covered, of course! LOL!

I got that email from 4 different PVPs!!! In my inbox this morning!

Esmeralda - We are also doing a honeymoon cruise in May, did you say you called and got an upgrade for yours eventhough you already booked it? What did they say?

Whens the big day? Ours is May 21st :)

I was just at the Carnival site and they still have the ads for the 1 day sale up even though it says Thursday, 11/18 only. I didn't check to see if they still had the two category upgrades if you tried to book, but they do at another site I tried (that is the opposite of northeast).

I was just at the Carnival site and they still have the ads for the 1 day sale up even though it says Thursday, 11/18 only. I didn't check to see if they still had the two category upgrades if you tried to book, but they do at another site I tried (that is the opposite of northeast).

But today IS Thursday, 11/18 :D

The preview sale for PG was yesterday, the 17th.

Our agent put a courtesy hold on two cabins for us on Monday. On Wednesday Carnival allowed her to access the sale, even though we had never cruised Carnival before. Our price did not change, but we received a 2 category (within a category, LOL) upgrade. We went from a 4A on deck 1 to a 4C on Deck 6.

Tammy

Archived