Do I have a jacuzzi or not?

snipboy

I've got category BC booked on the Zuiderdam in a week. Do I have a jacuzzi tub or not? I am confused. I've read some threads that suggest there is, but at cruisestateroom it only says that's for Cat S and above.

So confused. The wife would love one and I don't want to promise one and not have it.

snip

Hello snipboy,

Welcome to the boards. I have never been on the Zuiderdam, so I don't know what their bathrooms are like. But I have been on the Rotterdam and Maasdam, and their bathrooms were identical. 'B cat' The tubs were on the short side and you really had to lift your leg to get in. So that means there are a couple of extra inches down when you are getting out. MHO.. The jets weren't that strong and they were noisey. We never use it. We prefer to use the hot tub.

Take care,

Pat.

We had a tub in out AA cetegory room on the ZUI. It had no jets and was much shorter than a standard tub. If you are looking for a relaxing lay-back bubble bath soak - this tub is way too short - even for me and I am 5'6". I wouldn't be so insistant on a tub next time - I would never enjoy using it.

The bathroom in the PS is to die for!! I was in a PS for 2 weeks a couple years ago on the Zuiderdam and it was incredible - the tub is huge, and the jacuzzi stuff even has a remote control :eek: !! And underwater lighting! :cool: . The seperate shower was a little scary, though :confused: it had some strange looking devices in it and the jets could be dangerous if you're not expecting them !!

Now, the hot tub on the verandah was pretty much useless - quite shallow and looked like it would only be good for maybe 2 toddlers.

I can't wait to get into that tub again in February on the Westerdam! :D

Archived