Golden Princess Stateroom E729 Question

hydrodriver831

Had this cabin our Hawaii trip last Nov. Not sure if Raul is still the cabin attendant but if he is you will not be disappointed with the service. He was great. I wrote his boss I letter to say so.

The balcony is great. A bit windy on the actual crossing to the islands but a real treat to have when anchored. You will never want to go back to another cabin! Enjoy

Had this cabin our Hawaii trip last Nov. Not sure if Raul is still the cabin attendant but if he is you will not be disappointed with the service. He was great. I wrote his boss I letter to say so.

The balcony is great. A bit windy on the actual crossing to the islands but a real treat to have when anchored. You will never want to go back to another cabin! Enjoy

We found the exact same thing with this location. When underway, if there was any wind, it wasn't too pleasent on the balcony (because of a partitian on only one side to block the wind). But at anchor, it was lovely.

The Emerald Deck minis are all waitlisted for our sailing. Are there any minis on the dolphin deck with larger balconies?

All 9ft X 7ft, which is a nice size. Unless you plan to have a dozen or more people on your balcony. Table, two chairs and two chairs with reclining backs. Not a bad size at all and plenty of space.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for all of the info and the pictures. My fiance and I are also booked in E729 on the Golden for our honeymoon in May. Looks like that cabin also has a nice aft view. I almost downgraded to a standard balcony...glad I didn't. Thanks everyone!

We had this cabin in Nov for our cruise to Hawaii and back. The balcony is great in port. You will find it very windy when at sea. Other than to step out on for a breath of fresh air and sight see in port it was pretty much too windy for comfort even when sailing around the islands.

Don't get me wrong, we loved the balcony and cabin. Just being honest.

• 1 year later...

Archived