any Georgia Cruisers?

momofmeg

I'm from Atlanta (ITP)

My next cruises will be...

10/12/09 - RCL Enchantment of the Seas (aft balcony cabin)

04/17/10 - Carnival Liberty (2 aft cabins)

Hi, right now I have no cruises booked-but we are going to Paris, France this summer-so our vacation fund is maxed out. I hope next year to do a partial Panama Canal transit.

Hello! DH and I are cruisers from GA. Nice to "meet" you.

Hello sagnellae! My wife and I are from Georgia too, and from the looks of your other posts I think we'll be crossing the pond together in November on the Independence of the Seas.

-David & Constance

Hello sagnellae! My wife and I are from Georgia too, and from the looks of your other posts I think we'll be crossing the pond together in November on the Independence of the Seas.

-David & Constance

I did a repo TA in Sept. 2007 on the Celebrity Constellation. We loved it-you guys have fun!

We wanted to spend a few days in Paris then, before our cruise, which left from Dover, but my hubby wanted to go to Stonehenge worst, and he could only take so much time from work. (We were away from home 16 days total) He promised me then that we would go back to see Paris another trip.

I hope you guys can spend some time in Europe precruise, with what the airfare costs, it just makes sense, if you can swing the extra time away from work.

Hi all,

I just stumbled across this thread - We are in Marietta.

We don't have anything scheduled currently. Our most recent cruise was last October on the Caribbean Princess to Canada/New England. It was an anniversary cruise, without the kids :D

We've sailed about a dozen times, with most of our recent cruises on Princess or Celebrity.

Edited by Cruisindad

Hello Travis, do you live close to Arbor Place Mall? I do. I live in a subdivision near Kroger and the Fire station. I have a daughter that is 24. I am guessing she is a few years older than you since you are still in school.

I live in the Arbor Station Subdivision. I am 23. and 13 days away from SPRING BREAK CRUISE YAY!

I live in the Arbor Station Subdivision. I am 23. and 13 days away from SPRING BREAK CRUISE YAY!

Gracious Travis! I know where that is. You could walk to the mall couldn't you?

What do you think of the snow outside? Here it is March 1st and we have snow, and yesterday all I needed was a light jacket it was so warm! I don't mind the snow, it is pretty-but I would hate it if we lose power.

Have fun on your cruise.

I am from Vidalia (the Sweet Onion City)! My DH and I are cruising to Cozumel 3/12/09; only 22 days and counting down! This will be our 7th cruise. :)

Okay it looks as though you and Travis will be cruising the same time. Have fun!

I leave Newnan tomorrow for Tampa!!!!!!!

I let you know how much fun I had when I get home...

Grinch I am guessing right now as it is 4:30 pm on Sunday that you may just be doing your muster drill as I type! .

Well snow or not- my daughter still had to work today. School was not canceled on this side of Atlanta.

Snow does not bother me, tornadoes do and I am sure we will be seeing them again the next couple of months.

The snow was too crazy yesterday! I live in Villa Rica and we had NO snow, but I came to D'vile yesterday afternoon and yall were covered up. It was like I was living in another world. I was kinda hoping for no school or work. Make it into a long weekend. The snow does not freak me out either. Everyone seemed to be getting all paranoid over a little snow. Come on, it's GA it's been 15 years since we've had any decent snow around here. But it was pretty to look at even for a little while.

My daughter goes to Harvester right behind the Kroger on CH and my babysitter lives in Arbor Station. I am always over on yall's side of town.

The snow was too crazy yesterday! I live in Villa Rica and we had NO snow, but I came to D'vile yesterday afternoon and yall were covered up. It was like I was living in another world. I was kinda hoping for no school or work. Make it into a long weekend. The snow does not freak me out either. Everyone seemed to be getting all paranoid over a little snow. Come on, it's GA it's been 15 years since we've had any decent snow around here. But it was pretty to look at even for a little while.

My daughter goes to Harvester right behind the Kroger on CH and my babysitter lives in Arbor Station. I am always over on yall's side of town.

My MIL lives in Covington, my hubby's family is on that side of Atlanta, and his youngest niece is still in school. My SIL also teaches in Conyers. School was canceled over there so they both had a day off.

I am from Suwanee - and patiently awaiting my next cruise. It should be fun - my cousin and her daughter from upstate New York and my daughter - who is currently living in California will be on the Carnival Legend for the 'exotic western caribbean' - is there a not-exotic one? - but we will be on the cruise as a reuinon to start with - I haven't seen my cousin for about 10 years now - but also my daughter's husband will be deployed with the Marines during this time - hope to take her mind off it a little (I don't think you can ever NOT think about that) but let's call it a diversion for her.:o

And I've always wanted to find someone to do a small part of that world's longest yard sale with - none of my friends have any interest.:mad:

I am from Suwanee - and patiently awaiting my next cruise. It should be fun - my cousin and her daughter from upstate New York and my daughter - who is currently living in California will be on the Carnival Legend for the 'exotic western caribbean' - is there a not-exotic one? - but we will be on the cruise as a reuinon to start with - I haven't seen my cousin for about 10 years now - but also my daughter's husband will be deployed with the Marines during this time - hope to take her mind off it a little (I don't think you can ever NOT think about that) but let's call it a diversion for her.:o

And I've always wanted to find someone to do a small part of that world's longest yard sale with - none of my friends have any interest.:mad:

Isn't Suwanee close to the Mall of Georgia? I have been there once or twice. Not recently though. I remember our going and seeing Fantasia in 3 D there I guess about 10 years ago now.

Okay, so I've heard a few people talk about this now, you all have got me intrigued. I know what it is, but where? That sounds pretty cool. Out in West GA there is a yard sale that streches down Hwy 27, i guess it's the same principle. Let me know.

Well have our fellow cruisers left yet? I suppose my fellow Douglasville resident has as he said his crusie started the 12th.

vikinghchick was it you who has a cruise on the 14th?

I don't think that yardsale thing comes as far as D'ville. At least I have never seen it. Are you saying it is in villa Rica?

My MIL lives in Covington, my hubby's family is on that side of Atlanta, and his youngest niece is still in school. My SIL also teaches in Conyers. School was canceled over there so they both had a day off.

I live in Covington!

vikinghchick was it you who has a cruise on the 14th?

I don't think that yardsale thing comes as far as D'ville. At least I have never seen it. Are you saying it is in villa Rica?

I leave for my cruise next month on the 19th.

I'm not sure if the yard sale that is in Villa Rica is apart of the "largest yard sale", but it is pretty big. For some reason I think I saw something in the VR new and views that the yard sale in VR is the last weekend in april...the weekend that I will be coming home from my cruise.

I leave for my cruise next month on the 19th.

I'm not sure if the yard sale that is in Villa Rica is apart of the "largest yard sale", but it is pretty big. For some reason I think I saw something in the VR new and views that the yard sale in VR is the last weekend in april...the weekend that I will be coming home from my cruise.

Okay I looked back and it was JCCollins and ttotty that are cruising right now. Ttotty lives in D'ville like me. JCCollins lives in Videlia. I hope they are enjoying themselves.

Is that yardsale thingie antiques? or is it a lot of clothing? I love antiques but I have enough used clothing that I do not wear!

Perhpas you can post when it is, and I can come and check it out.

I live in Covington!

Hello karen! for all I know I have seen you in Belk or at that antique shop. I usually go into both places when I am visiting my MIL. Of course now that we have a Belk in D'ville, Belk is not as important to me.