any Georgia Cruisers?

momofmeg

Is that yardsale thingie antiques? or is it a lot of clothing? I love antiques but I have enough used clothing that I do not wear!

Perhpas you can post when it is, and I can come and check it out.

Okay I found the info on the yard sale.

Highway 78 & City Yard Sale

8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

April 25

Check out the yards sales in downtown Villa Rica and all along Highway 78 from Villa Rica to Bremen and ending in Tallapoosa. For information 678-785-1014

Okay, so I've heard a few people talk about this now, you all have got me intrigued. I know what it is, but where? That sounds pretty cool. Out in West GA there is a yard sale that streches down Hwy 27, i guess it's the same principle. Let me know.
We just had one last weekend called "Peaches to Beaches" and it went all along Hwy 41/341. It started Friday but we didn't go till Saturday so we didn't make it as far as the Beach. I found a double size iron bed for $40 and didn't buy it - I've kicked myself in the butt at least three times already this week for not getting it! Can't wait for the state to state one in August - we're bringing along a trailer for that one!:)

Hey "Grinch"....I'm in Newnan, GA also. My next cruise is 4/4/09 on NCL.

The last ship I was on, was the NCL Pearl. I have been to Newnan a few times. Friends who previously lived in D'ville bought a house there and we have visited them a few times, you are about 30 miles from me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Just found this thread. Checking in from Newnan. My husband and I are heading to Alaska on the Coral Princess on June 15th. It's our first trip there and I have been hanging out on the Alaska Boards devouring all of the great info over there.

Hey everyone! Just found this thread. Checking in from Newnan. My husband and I are heading to Alaska on the Coral Princess on June 15th. It's our first trip there and I have been hanging out on the Alaska Boards devouring all of the great info over there.

We went to Alaska in May 2001. so it is coming up on 9 years since we were there. My hubby and I started cruising in 98 and loved it. My FIL wanted to go to Alaska and talked us into taking a cruise there.

Now Alaska is not the "feel" of a caribbean. Much more laid back. However, that is not necessarily a bad thing for those of us who are no longer interested in partying hard. I am now "laid back" even on a Carribbean cruise! I loved the natural beauty we saw,the scenery is breath taking. That blue ice is something else. We hope to go again one day. The only reason we haven't is, that was a considerably more expensive cruise than the Caribbean, and we can't afford trips like that every year.

Anyway I am jealous! Have fun!

Falcofan-

"Howdy Neighbor".....84 days and counting eh? I think I am at 20 sumething. Should I be doc dancing by now? :D

~tahiti

I say wait until you get that smile on your face that never goes away. You know the one where everyone at work knows why you are smiling and nothing they do can take away that feeling. That is when I start to dance.

We went to Alaska in May 2001. so it is coming up on 9 years since we were there. My hubby and I started cruising in 98 and loved it. My FIL wanted to go to Alaska and talked us into taking a cruise there.

Now Alaska is not the "feel" of a caribbean. Much more laid back. However, that is not necessarily a bad thing for those of us who are no longer interested in partying hard. I am now "laid back" even on a Carribbean cruise! I loved the natural beauty we saw,the scenery is breath taking. That blue ice is something else. We hope to go again one day. The only reason we haven't is, that was a considerably more expensive cruise than the Caribbean, and we can't afford trips like that every year.

Anyway I am jealous! Have fun!

We keep trying to get my parents to cruise with us but my mom says she will not cruise until she first cruises to Alaska. I keep trying to convince her that she should get experience on a Caribbean cruise before spending all that money on an Alaskan cruise.

We keep trying to get my parents to cruise with us but my mom says she will not cruise until she first cruises to Alaska. I keep trying to convince her that she should get experience on a Caribbean cruise before spending all that money on an Alaskan cruise.

Oh they will love it and chances are much better than they would the Caribbean, because of their age. The Caribbean is entirely a different "feel." The caribbean is more about enjoying the sun and having a good time. Alaska is mere about seeing the natural beauty.

Now that I am older I am not as into the night time partying/ daytime out door sunning part, but I still do love seeing the ocean. And so I go to the caribbean to see the ocean from a cruise ship balcony. If I could afford, it I would go to Alaska more.

Unfortunately there are many places I have yet to see, I do hope to go back to Alaska, but first I want to go to other places I have not yet been. Evey 3 to 5 years we take a more expensive vacation, and between times about once a year we do a cruise in the Caribbean, simply because it is more affordable for us.