Oosterdam - robe sizes?

BoiseIdahoSpud

Does anyone know if there are different sizes of robes available on the Oosterdam? Or are they all "one size fits most"?:)

Thanks,

Pete

Pete, dont know if you remember me from last years yummer cruise, the big guy with orange crocs.... they do have the ability to get a larger robe if needed. I didnt take advantage of this on the yummer cruise but we did use the spa and thermal suite allot in Alaska and it was no problem for me to get a robe

Does anyone know if there are different sizes of robes available on the Oosterdam? Or are they all "one size fits most"?:)

Thanks,

Pete

They do have different sizes, just ask. It was very off putting to see people in the Lido, Promanade Deck ( over their evening clothes as the ship was leaving port) wearing them. Robes are for your cabin I do believe! Enjoy your cruise!

Anyone know if these robes washed and cleaned after each?[i really hope so]:mad::mad::mad:. Does not apply to me,I never wear them.Just curious?:D

I do know that these robes are NOT replaced/washed during the cruise as DW & I just returned from a 30-Day cruise and if we had placed our robes on the floor at any time after useage, (which indicates that they are to be replaced), then the robes were taken off of the floor (of the bathroom) and rehung on the hook(s) in the stateroom! Same situation with the bathmats! Must be a supply issue!

Pete, dont know if you remember me from last years yummer cruise, the big guy with orange crocs.... they do have the ability to get a larger robe if needed. I didnt take advantage of this on the yummer cruise but we did use the spa and thermal suite allot in Alaska and it was no problem for me to get a robe

Hey Frank - of course I remember you! Snapping all the photos on the Rissalena, right? See you on board in a few days!

Thanks for the good info everybody! It's good to know the "fluffy" among us have options.

Pete

Archived