How much did you pay for a D1?

You should book now and get the room you want. RCI will honor any and all price drops. If you need to cancel, you have up to 60 days out without any penalties.

I am booked for May 8th. I have a D1 on deck twelve. I am not sure what I am paying, but I think it is more than what you are paying.

I'm in a D1 on the January 23, 2010 sailing.

I'm paying $1379 per person plus $86.58 per person port taxes.

I'm getting a $100 per person discount for being a Diamond member, so that brings it to $1279.00 per person plus the taxes.

Ernie

We booked our Oasis B2B for Nov 2010 in August of last year the day booking's opening up for Gold members. We were onboard the Liberty at the time, the price was right and we got the OBC for booking onboard.

Since then, the price has gone up and up. My suggestion would be, if that price is acceptable to you, BOOK NOW! :) As others have mentioned, you are always eligible for a price drop if that category drops in price--right up until you sail. You can always cancel as well, if things change.

Thanks for all the info ... My family and I booked for the Oct 9 sailing and we actually got it cheaper than the price on the RCCL website and we got free travel insurance and onboard credit. I think that we did really well. We have a long wait ahead of us but it will be worth the wait i'm sure. Thanks again.

Archived