Help with Canada Excursions...

LisaT12

We are a family of 4 (mom, dad, girls 14,12) going to St. John's and Halifax this summer (we are also going with other family members - (aunts and uncles). What would be some fun excursions or ideas for us to do as a family? Thanks....

We are a family of 4 (mom, dad, girls 14,12) going to St. John's and Halifax this summer (we are also going with other family members - (aunts and uncles). What would be some fun excursions or ideas for us to do as a family? Thanks....

The cemetary where the poor souls that died in the sinking of the titanic http://www.halifax.ca/history/tfairview.html

There is even one there with the name of Jack Dawson.

You can check out the house and museum of Anne of Green Gables. http://www.pc.gc.ca/lhn-nhs/pe/greengables/index_e.asp

these are on my Bucket List.

Saint John New Brunswick - I believe. thanks for the responses. My husband and I did take a similar cruise about 7 years ago...the girls were small so we just walked around and shopped. We also took that double decker bus....I was just looking for something different. What about the beaches....I don't know if you could swim there (too rocky?) but is there anything elso to do at the beaches?? Thanks again.

I am not sure either....I posted it in the regular Carnival board and it was moved to here....oh well.
OK.. an Admin error when they moved it.

I've reported it, so it should get moved soon.

You know you should be here, of course...:)

Blue_Monkey_beach.jpg

Saint John New Brunswick - I believe. thanks for the responses. My husband and I did take a similar cruise about 7 years ago...the girls were small so we just walked around and shopped. We also took that double decker bus....I was just looking for something different. What about the beaches....I don't know if you could swim there (too rocky?) but is there anything elso to do at the beaches?? Thanks again.

Check out the Canada Games Aquatic Centre in Saint John - kids will have a lot of fun there - a couple blocks from ship.

Archived