New Safety Device that Should be Installed on All Cruise Ships

mjl1960

Since there has been a rash of people falling overboard, I think they should go ahead and install cargo nets that extend out about 20 feet all the way around the ship. That way, if anyone "falls" overboard, they will be caught.;)

Either that or you have to put chain link fence all the way around the ship on the balcony's. :rolleyes:

Anyone think I should call the Transportation Department of the Office of Consumer Affairs in Washington and recommend this? You know they are looking out for our best interest...:D

Since there has been a rash of people falling overboard, I think they should go ahead and install cargo nets that extend out about 20 feet all the way around the ship. That way, if anyone "falls" overboard, they will be caught.;)

Either that or you have to put chain link fence all the way around the ship on the balcony's. :rolleyes:

Anyone think I should call the Transportation Department of the Office of Consumer Affairs in Washington and recommend this? You know they are looking out for our best interest...:D

Or... just drag trawling nets behind the ship - scooping up wayward cruisers, and netting some fresh fish to boot (plus all the trash that yahoos throw overboard)! Sure, that will put a drag on the ship, upping fuel consumption - just pass that along as some type of (fill in the blank) surcharge... :D

Tom

Or... just drag trawling nets behind the ship - scooping up wayward cruisers, and netting some fresh fish to boot (plus all the trash that yahoos throw overboard)! Sure, that will put a drag on the ship, upping fuel consumption - just pass that along as some type of (fill in the blank) surcharge... :D

Tom

Hey Tom, I like your idea even better...produces more income for the cruise line, plus the added benefit of fresh catch of the day in the supper club!!:D

Archived