NCL Star-What not to miss!!

Brennbob

My DH and our 2 yr old DD will be on the Star in April and I was wondering if there is anything on the ship that past cruisers think we should not miss. I am always interested to read what others found that nobody really knows about. Any suggestions would be great.:D One more thing..does anyone know when about the upsell fairy starts calling people..we would love to have a balcony(we are in an Ocean View). Thanks

what not to miss ..hmmm:rolleyes:

they ll like the movie theatre..they re usually very

family friendly..myself..i prefer the shoot them up movies..

ice-cream cone s next to the gym and across the buffet..

at night after dinner and after the shows..there s Blue Lagoon

serving noodles, hots and hams, fish & chip s..desserts..lots of

stuff for the midnight munchies..

Red Lion Pub--Popcorn

Spa--Even with the sales pitches, had a great facial

Ginza-really thought they had a great menu and great meal

Martini bar-tucked away, not really anyone there...got to know the servers..they had special olives for me every night and extra champaine at the art auction. They were great!!

Martini tasting-Worth every penny..Booked another cruise after..Leaving in 3 weeks.

Jacuzzi-Hit the Jacuzzi at night..Relaxing

Shows: I really loved them...I think what made me love them the most is seeing the joy and laughter on my moms face.

Bottom line...Just have fun...Smile at everyone!! You will have a great cruise.

My DH and our 2 yr old DD will be on the Star in April and I was wondering if there is anything on the ship that past cruisers think we should not miss. I am always interested to read what others found that nobody really knows about. Any suggestions would be great.:D One more thing..does anyone know when about the upsell fairy starts calling people..we would love to have a balcony(we are in an Ocean View). Thanks

What not to miss? The boat!!:) Most important.

Not only fresh popped popcorn, but the best entertainment onboard....Sean Burns. I think he's there until May.

I'll agree with that! He's great. Also, Chris May (piano/Harry Connick, Jr.-type music) is wonderful. I'm not sure if he's still there. Does anyone know?

Oh great, now Sean Burns will get an even bigger head. :-) No, seriously, he's great. Come with some fun requests for him.

I don't think the guy just mentioned is on there anymore. Doug Roll was in the Star Bar a few weeks ago.

Archived