Roll Call Question

philatiger

Hello,

Your roll call thread is alive and well and can be found on page 2 of the Pearl roll call forum.

Another way to find it is to click on your screen name, and then on find all posts. A listing of your posts will come up and you can click on the one that relates to your roll call. It will take you directly there.

Hope this helps!

Enjoy your cruise!

Ann

Aka Host Mama

Interesting....I have used three different computers and even had someone else look for it and it does not show up.

I am aware I can get to it from my subscribed threads, but I did not want to bump because it is discouraged. I was just wondering whether I should create a new one. Figured if I couldn't see it, others couldn't either.

Interesting....I have used three different computers and even had someone else look for it and it does not show up.

I am aware I can get to it from my subscribed threads, but I did not want to bump because it is discouraged. I was just wondering whether I should create a new one. Figured if I couldn't see it, others couldn't either.

Just ask a question like how is the weather. How Have tours been booked yet. How is your packing coming along. Things like that.

I once posted a BURP witch is not a bump.

Did you click on your screen name and the to all your threads you started or posts? Should be there. Click on the post, and it will show where your Roll Call thread is.

Click here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=823363&highlight=

Add another post and it should move it to wherever it is. I looked too in the Pearl roll calls and couldn't actually find the thread. I even put in "go to page" 3, 4, 5.. but it only stayed on page 2.

Archived