Apollo's Announcement

AFT_LOVER

At Sheenan's meeting with travel agents to show off EPIC and her new photos of how she is growing. The names of all 5 new lounges & nightclubs: Wasabi's which Sheehan stated is Very Cool & Spice, POSH, Bliss and Halo. So now we await the photos to be published.

Then he introduces an associate who talked him into giving up his teaching job to enter cruising. Harry Silverman is Apollo's new CFO and a very good friend with owner Leon Black. The Wall Street Journal states Silverman is a key player for the past 30 years in just about every important business trend. They note how Carnival is in the teens & RCL is $6 from being in the $40's last year. So they are anxious in NCL growing with the right folks in place.

The travel agents were ready to sell in March the first of their blocks of staterooms, since they get first dibs on them. W. Caribbean in Summer of 2010 will introduce the new port at Costa Maya, who is constructing the large size ship dock to welcome Epic to shore with other large vessels. Insurance money from the Hurricane Dean in 2007 was used to ensure their port for Epic's cruises every other week with East Caribbean getting the other.

So I am ready to book if the deals are there. I am also curious if Apollo will go for 100% ownership of NCL since they are 1 person above in the Board of Directors with 51% of today.

At Sheenan's meeting with travel agents to show off EPIC and her new photos of how she is growing. The names of all 5 new lounges & nightclubs: Wasabi's which Sheehan stated is Very Cool & Spice, POSH, Bliss and Halo. So now we await the photos to be published.

Then he introduces an associate who talked him into giving up his teaching job to enter cruising. Harry Silverman is Apollo's new CFO and a very good friend with owner Leon Black. The Wall Street Journal states Silverman is a key player for the past 30 years in just about every important business trend. They note how Carnival is in the teens & RCL is $6 from being in the $40's last year. So they are anxious in NCL growing with the right folks in place.

The travel agents were ready to sell in March the first of their blocks of staterooms, since they get first dibs on them. W. Caribbean in Summer of 2010 will introduce the new port at Costa Maya, who is constructing the large size ship dock to welcome Epic to shore with other large vessels. Insurance money from the Hurricane Dean in 2007 was used to ensure their port for Epic's cruises every other week with East Caribbean getting the other.

So I am ready to book if the deals are there. I am also curious if Apollo will go for 100% ownership of NCL since they are 1 person above in the Board of Directors with 51% of today.

thanks for the update, not even all us agents have that info. Sounds pretty good, I can't wait to start booking her. I think most agents are pretty excited, even though it may not be the ship for everyone..

Nita

other than the UK TA's are going NCL U to learn all they need to know about the 2009-2010 cruise season. American TA's already did it thus getting first dibs on blocks of staterooms to fill with their customers. I asked my TA your question & that was her answer.

I'm more curious about the Transatlantic, or the European post-rollout itineraries...

Also do they consider CAS as TA? Do they also get dibs?

Anyone know?

t

given Apollo's money problems why would they want to have to pay for the additional 49% percent now when at 51% they have full control. Its not like they are rolling in money. You don't think they will get it for nothing do you? Star is way smarter than that.

other than the UK TA's are going NCL U to learn all they need to know about the 2009-2010 cruise season. American TA's already did it thus getting first dibs on blocks of staterooms to fill with their customers. I asked my TA your question & that was her answer.

t

i go there all the time, but have been lax in the past week or so, shame on me.

Nita

Archived