do'in the doc dance boggie...

mikeblum

came home yesterday and opened up the cruise doc's for the 3-15-2009 sailing on the MARINER OF THE SEA'S...and did the doc dance in the kitchen...no one was home to wacth it except for the for the dog and the cat...and they must have thought i really lost it...or i pulled a hammy...boy have times changed...i rememeber going back 20 yrs to our first rccl trip we got this nice booklet in a plastic folder (yes plastic) still have it saved in our very first cruise scrap book...it all looked pretty porfessional...now all you get are these photo copied sheets of paper stapled together and they hi-lite you booking number and some bogus luggage tags that you have to fill in yourself...good lord...waht has this world come to...NO BOOKLET ANYMORE AND BLANK LUGGGAE TAGS...24 days and counting til we head off to los angeles to meet up with the mariner of the sea's...

if i were to lock myself in the bathroom and try to do the doc dance i'd run into the wall...i'm do'in it out in the public and if i embaress anyone tuff nuggies...i work hard for these vacations...i'm buggying...

if i were to lock myself in the bathroom and try to do the doc dance i'd run into the wall...i'm do'in it out in the public and if i embaress anyone tuff nuggies...i work hard for these vacations...i'm buggying...

Roflmao. Maybe they should have a competition on board for the doc dance.... 30 seconds of your best moves..... ;)

Archived