head sets on flights

Does anyone know if the head sets are free on the flights from Glasgow to La Romano. There seems to be mixed opinions. Some saying they had to pay and others saying they were free but if you lost them on the outbound journey you will be charged for the use of them on the homeward journey. I have been told it is an ex first choice plane. Can anyone shed any light on this?:confused:

We had head sets provided free on the outbound journey (First Choice plane - though not from Glasgow) but told to keep them and look after them for use on the return journey. There was no suggestion that we would have to pay for them if we'd lost them for the return journey - it's just that we wouldn't have them available to use. If you had mislaid them and wanted the use of head sets on your return journey, I presume you'd then have had to buy some. We've still got the ones we were issued with on the outbound leg.

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone know if the head sets are free on the flights from Glasgow to La Romano. There seems to be mixed opinions. Some saying they had to pay and others saying they were free but if you lost them on the outbound journey you will be charged for the use of them on the homeward journey. I have been told it is an ex first choice plane. Can anyone shed any light on this?:confused:

In the brochure it says a free in flight comfort pack does any body know what is included in this

In the brochure it says a free in flight comfort pack does any body know what is included in this

I can't remember too well but I think it had a mini tube of toothpaste and a mini toothbrush, an eye mask, a hand cleanser wipe and perhaps a small cloth. I think it's so that you can have a wash and brush-up should you wish.

I can't remember too well but I think it had a mini tube of toothpaste and a mini toothbrush, an eye mask, a hand cleanser wipe and perhaps a small cloth. I think it's so that you can have a wash and brush-up should you wish.

yup that's what we had

oh and some mints too

Archived