Bennie And Cruiserccl LIVE From The Mariner's Inaugural Cruise!

Cruiserccl

You just posted while I was typing! You're Home?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: How did you get home sooooo quickly after boarding the Mariner! :eek: Are you not cruising after all?!?!?! If you decide to re-board the Mariner, Take 2 dozen photos of the Royal Promenade! :D Make sure they are in the PERFECT angle! If the pictures are not taken at the perfect angle... I will be sad! :p LOL!

Hey Chris I didn't know you were going to Mariner's 1st West Coast Cruise....awesome!

Keep the news and pics comming....the Mariner might a an awesome ship....hopefully we'll book her for spring break 2010 since this year we could not fly to LA and got the Solstice instead....she was for so long 1 hour from here and we didn't hav a chance to go on her:( but I'm sure we'll do it on the Mexican Riviera:D

Enjoy the cruise:):cool:

Just uploaded some videos and some pictures. Sail away was a little cold but it was GREAT! A blimp was flying over head and crowds were cheering us on! Pictures will be posted tonight! :D I really havent seen any kids som far but hey what ever happens happens! :D

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu2/LiveFromTheMarinerOfTheSeas/

Did the port have any type of celebration for you leaving port for the first sailing? Fire boats showering water...?

The fire boat welcomed the first Mariner inbound and us on the outbound Thursday evening for a Pre-I cruise. Was pretty cool to see.

Hey guys! Cruise has been GREAT but the weather hasnt! A little cold today! We had our Meet and Mingle this morning and just got done with the Cabin Crawl. VERY few kids abard but i have meet some. I dont know why people our complaining so much because everything is just fine the foods good but not great. The service is good and the ship is beautiful! Tonight is the Ice show (Ice Under The Big Top) and Front Row the production show. CD is Abe something. Bennie and I will post later! :D Formal night!

Check out the prices for Jan 2010 and the first week of Feb. My wife and I got a hump balcony stateroom for under $700 a piece (with the diamond discount!).

I KNOW!!!...that's a LONG way off...... But the prices are great.

If you've never sailed on a Voyager of Freedom class ship.....You'll be totally amazed!!!!

Archived